fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

disc not burning 07 Nov 2022 16:23 #122793

Hi, I have read many articles on here but none seem to help. I want to create a Blu-ray dvd but I get the dreaded 66% hassle, I've emptied the cache etc and I've tried saving to hard drive on all three of my iMacs but still I get 66% and it stops. If I burn just as a DVD then I have no problem but the quality isn't as good. the file is 1080p and if I stream it then the quality is excellent but I need to burn copies to Dvd disc's has anyone any ideas why this is happening please, Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

disc not burning 07 Nov 2022 22:15 #122795

• VTC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 69
Might be something beneficial in these two posts I made on the subject of disc burning, both DVD & Bluray. Particularly note bumping of the bitrate from 4.5 to 9.0 / 16 to 26 (DVD/BLURAY) for maximum quality. There's little to control when rendering a disc direct from a timeline and it often craters on me when I try. (All my Blurays are mastered from ProRes 442. A 45GB file masters in 19 minutes. Anything mastered from h264 files takes 3 to 4x longer.)

fcp.co/forum/4-final-cut-pro-x-fcpx/3635...from-timeline#118974

fcp.co/forum/4-final-cut-pro-x-fcpx/3612...timeline-to-blue-ray

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: