fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sony DVP-NS76H / Blackmagic Design Mini Analog to SDI 12G / Hyperdeck Studio Min 02 Jul 2021 14:14 #115297

Hi, can you please tell me what cables i would need to successfully connect my Sony DVP-NS76H CD/DVD player to a Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G with Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Smart Panel?

I want to connect the S Video Out jack, Component Video Out jacks (Y, Pa/Ca, Pa/Cr), Line Out L/R (Audio) jacks to:
Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G
Analog Video Inputs - Composite, Y/C or Component.
Analog Audio Inputs - 2 channels professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors. Right XLR can be configured for timecode input.

And further to this what cables do i need to successfully connect Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G with Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Smart Panel to a Bllackmagic Design Hyperdeck Studio Mini?

I want to connect the Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G Out:
Bllackmagic Design Hyperdeck Studio Mini
SDI In

I've sent photo attachments of Sony DVP-NS76H CD/DVD player and User Manual in pdf format, as well as photo attachments & Tech Specs in pdf formats for both Blackmagic Design products for your perusal.

So can you please tell me what cables & adapters i need to do this.

Kind Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Sony DVP-NS76H / Blackmagic Design Mini Analog to SDI 12G / Hyperdeck Studio Min 06 Aug 2021 15:14 #115672

Recently, I bought a new SUPRA DVS-21U DVD player on Aliexpress. A compact and inexpensive model that supports most popular video and audio formats. In addition to DVD media, the player perfectly copes with CD optical media. It reads MP4, MP3, WMA, JPEG, DivX, AVI and other formats. For a comfortable movie viewing, you can connect a stereo speaker system for a home theater, because the model has an appropriate stereo audio output, as well as a composite AV. The manufacturer assures that the error correction technology has been improved in the player, as well as the software has been updated. When buying, this helped me a lot alitools.io/en/showcase.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by PaulinaM.
  • Page: