after installing, under Effects and applying it to some clip, the Inspector offrs a few controls:
• main slider is the LOOK slider: behind the scenes it combines fisheye and bulge, and mixes three values in some way to make it curved but not distorted.
I must confess: the max is overdone ... if any ith more skill would adjust this....
• Cinematic applys bars and ....
• offSet moves the clip vertically to some degree to make it fit
• Color Correction Saturation pushes overall colors
• finally Vignette Value defines darkness, and the on-screen-controls are avail
... did I miss something, eproano?
I would call it an early beta, but late nite here <yawn>
Added a version beta2, without rigged effects, Bulge&Fisheye controlss published