fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 02 Feb 2022 17:32 #118742

• mp
  • Thank you received: 0
Tried to purchase this, did not worked. I tried 3 times via Apple Pay and after my CC authorisation I got nothing. No email, no confirmation. Nada. What it going on ? Anybody can chime in if that shop is legit?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 02 Feb 2022 18:00 #118743

• mp
  • Thank you received: 0
Just got an email from support. Probably some issues on the Apple Pay part. The app looks great. Hopefully there will be a place for more presets to download.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 03 Feb 2022 00:43 #118751

• JoeEditor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 701
And I've had that fail so many times, I gave up long ago.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 03 Feb 2022 03:16 #118754

drive.google.com/file/d/11Gh91Zv8UQVtPB6...zT7/view?usp=sharing
Can you tell me in what format and how to convert this video? it has an alpha channel, but it doesn't open normally in final cut and compressor can't convert it. this file is downloaded from element envato

Last edit: by narimangafurov.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 03 Feb 2022 05:12 #118755

in FCP 10.6.1 it is seen correctly in the timeline with the alpha channel active.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 03 Feb 2022 09:13 #118757

• RSK
  • Thank you received: 6

… but it doesn't open normally in final cut…
Imports just fine and, once again… 4444!

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 03 Feb 2022 22:33 #118775

• JoeEditor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
I tried it, works fine for me, composited...

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 03 Feb 2022 22:53 #118777

• VTC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Imports with alpha just fine for me.

Attachments:

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 04 Feb 2022 06:17 #118786

Thanks for the feedback! I recorded a video from the final cut screen to visually display the problem. Is it possible that I have a problem with codecs? I do not observe any problems with other files from cameras and with footage
drive.google.com/file/d/1yJz8LyqMifxnmtE...KVd/view?usp=sharing
let me remind you that I have a Macbook M1 pro max, and the latest versions of the Monterey operating system and final cut 10.6.1

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 04 Feb 2022 11:18 #118792

• RSK
You might want to try opening a new thread instead of hijacking this one. Then you'll probably find more help.

As far as I can tell the files you provided are perfectly fine, are regular everyday PR4444 files, and import, playback etc. as expected on multiple machines. So… 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edit: by RSK.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 04 Feb 2022 15:16 #118795

• JoeEditor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
That's a glitch I've seen in FCP from time to time, so it's not unheard of. Deleting render files, deleting pref files, or simply creating a new Project to work in often helps. But it doesn't seem to stop you from editing, although it is a royal PITA. And yes, this should be its own thread.

Last edit: by JoeEditor.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 05 Feb 2022 18:28 #118813

FF-Works is far more powerful :P
Ulti.Media is too many limitations for may taste. But if you don't have Compressor it might be a nice little tool to have :)
Also you can't change the email if you entered it wrong, which means you can't reset the app license to enter the email correctly.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 06 Feb 2022 12:21 #118821

• JoeEditor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
Over 5x more expensive, and Util.Media has everything a video editor needs pretty much. I'm enjoying it, and I have Compressor. Typing in an email incorrectly is not their fault, and if you contact them, they will correct it for you, just like any other company.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 06 Feb 2022 16:51 #118826

Hi everyone,
There's a lot of stuff I should answer to, so, given the fact I don't have much time today, I decide to record a video while going to the supermarket:

I hope I answered some of your questions.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 07 Feb 2022 11:07 #118850

• RSK
Do you have any plans of supporting other RAW formats other than the IMHO superfluous Canon RAW and DNG? Though I know that implementing ProRes RAW is anything but easy or quickly done because of Apple's very demanding QC process.

Your English is anything but terrible btw.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 07 Feb 2022 11:26 #118851

Yes, I'll add support for as many formats as I can in the near future.
This is an app I continue to develop and refine, almost every day.

And thanks for both the feedback and your kindness about my English! 😁

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 10 Feb 2022 04:05 #118925

Hello everyone! I just put on my MacBook M1 Pro Max beta version of Monterey 12.3 and the problem with codecs is fixed. Now problem files are reproduced without any problems! It seems that has also been corrected the problem with sleep mode and Bluetoth devices.

Last edit: by narimangafurov.

Ulti.Media Converter: The Swiss Army Knife for the Videomaker! 11 Feb 2022 14:46 #118969

Hi,
I'd like to announce that I added another feature to Ulti.Media Converter: now it does Equalisation matching to audio files:
ultimediacloud.net/repository/SendFile/C...0alle%2015.45.23.png

• Page: