fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
Only start a new post here if you are uploading a free plugin or direct linking to a plugin or the page that the plugin can be downloaded from.

All other new posts will be deleted.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Picture-In-Picture w/Drop Shadow & Borders 26 Jul 2011 17:21 #535

• BenB
  • BenB's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1278
Total re-edit of this post!

Just updated the template, and it is now a full featured Picture-In-Picture template, which included a Drop Shadow, of course.

CONTROLS:
Image position, size, rotation.
Border on/off, width, color, type (regular/bevel) angle, opacity.
Drop Shadow on/off, blur, angle, color, distance, opacity.

That's it, unless someone has suggestions, it's done. Time for the next project.

Hope someone finds this useful. It's at the bottom of the "Tutorials & Downloads" page at www.FCProXUniversity.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BenB.

Re: Drop Shadow 26 Jul 2011 17:33 #537

Ben,

Thanks for posting this, I know a lot of people have asked about drop shadows in FCPX.
Your download took a bit of finding though, it's in the bottom right hand corner of that page.

Peter
Administrator

Re: Drop Shadow 26 Jul 2011 17:40 #538

• BenB
  • BenB's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1278
I've run into folks who assume it's still there, because text templates have drop shadow. But that's built in to those individual templates. There is none if you want to layer videos/stills on top of each other. So, Apple left some tid bits out. At least we don't have to rely on Apple or third party developers to re-create this stuff. Love Rigging & Publishing in Motion! Hope it helps some folks.

• Page: