fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
Only start a new post here if you are uploading a free plugin or direct linking to a plugin or the page that the plugin can be downloaded from.

All other new posts will be deleted.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CineFlare free products page 15 Nov 2012 17:10 #17302

• cineflare
  • cineflare's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 10
Just wanted to list our free products page here:

www.cineflare.com/free-downloads-samplers/

Thanks for looking!

****UPDATE NOV 24 2012****

We had several of people request the direct link rather than having to sign up for the newsletter. Fair enough:

www.cineflare.com/cffree2012/

However, please do sign-up. We don't send out a lot of emails every month...mostly updates to our products. AND we often send out newsletter subscriber only discounts. This last week we just sent out a $20 off code for our newest product...no one else got that discount code...only our e-mail newsletter subscribers. So, we really do reward our loyal customers.

T John Lee
CineFlare

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by cineflare.

CineFlare free products page 15 Nov 2012 21:52 #17324

• dgwvideo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 277
Your site does not seem to work very well at the link you supplied. I supplied my name and email address and responded to your confirmation, but I am still unable to download any of the samples. It keeps asking for info, and then upon entering says it is already in the system.
Creating history....one edit at a time !

CineFlare free products page 15 Nov 2012 21:54 #17325

• cineflare
Did you get the link to the download page in the confirmation e-mail? If not I will PM you.

CineFlare free products page 15 Nov 2012 21:57 #17326

• cineflare
Dan I just sent you a message here.

CineFlare free products page 15 Nov 2012 21:58 #17327

• dgwvideo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 277
Yes, I just got the confirmation email with the newsletter access and from that link it allowed me to download. Thank you.
Creating history....one edit at a time !

CineFlare free products page 16 Nov 2012 17:55 #17354

Page won't load in Camino browser. Saw it in FireFox, but not many people want to join one more spam list just to get a free plugin. Personal private information is one of the last valuable commodities on the web. Saying your product is free, then demanding that private information, no longer makes it free. Have you noticed that all our members freely sharing here, don't do that? Every wonder why? Because people learn to appreciate your work more, which ultimately ends up in more recommendations & sales. The other route... ehh, not so much.

CineFlare free products page 16 Nov 2012 18:37 #17360

• BenB
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1278
Folks offering freebies here are not running third party add-on development "businesses". It is very common for a "business" to ask for your name and email for freebies. I don't see the issue with that. It's a lost leader so you'll become familiar with their other products and purchase them. CineFlare is a business that must turn a profit. If they don't, they can't make great products for purchase. This is very, very common practice for "businesses". I think it is very unfair to compare a business to an individual in this situation.

Your name and email are common knowledge online, you're not giving up anything secret that hasn't already been data mined and is being sold for a profit by dozens and dozens of businesses everyday. The only way to avoid this is to not use the Internet for anything. Sign up, get the freebies, then with the first email, click the unsubscribe link. Easy.

Last edit: by BenB.

CineFlare free products page 17 Nov 2012 02:45 #17377

Not using the internet seems a bit extreme. I merely offered a suggestion to encourage favorable new client relations with the company, since several people here, & on other sites have voiced their disdain for this "lost leader" phishing technique.

When I personally find a genuine quality free offer, I'm moved by that generosity to bookmark the site & keep abreast of their developments & deals, as well as recommending it to my friends. Our research has shown people to be growing tired of these types of methods, favoring to grant their brand loyalty to those that sincerely offer real value sans caveats.

Of course the company is free to experiment with whichever marketing techniques it fancies, but tracking their responses will prove the best results come from pleasing people without strings attached.

CineFlare free products page 20 Nov 2012 15:23 #17536

• cineflare
Thanks for the feedback guys. I do appreciate the honest opinions about our free products methods.

There are several reasons why we do it this way and I could go on to list them. But it does boil down to most effective ways to get clients and have the ability to remind them of us and our products and the new things that come out every month. We don't bombard our customers with useless e-mails and we even make it a point to reward them for signing up for our newsletter; last month we sent out a 30% discount code to our e-mail subscribers only.

Thanks for the feedback and we will take it into consideration for sure. We do love this community and we hope only to make good impressions and truly make good connections with current and future customers.

T John Lee

PS having said that, here is the link that customers receive after signing up for our newsletter...this is the direct link to the free downloads: www.cineflare.com/cffree2012/

We hope that you will still sign up for the newsletter as we really do try and reward our customers and give them a heads up for our new products every month. Thanks!

Last edit: by cineflare.

CineFlare free products page 20 Nov 2012 16:21 #17538

And... now suddenly I like you. Thanks TJ, I've just DL'd your stuff, & for good measure, signed up for your newsletter too.

I guess the best way to describe my opinion of the web, is that 99% of it seems like a scam. Oh sure, we all know the numbers must be much lower than that, but every day from every angle we're continually bombarded with flashing pop-up offers for free iPhones or iPads, & all they ever want is our email addy.

One becomes cynical, jaded & hardened, until none of it seems real.

However, the way you said what you did, as well as your generous offer here, well... now I'm a believer. Thanks, I'll be looking forward to your newsletter.

(in sales, marketing or any business... nothing beats real, genuine sincerity - ah, but it's hard to make that into a catchy slogan)

CineFlare free products page 22 Nov 2012 19:41 #17653

Never got email to download link... Nothing in email.

CineFlare free products page 25 Nov 2012 03:09 #17771

• cineflare
Lombie,

here is the direct link: www.cineflare.com/cffree2012/

CineFlare free products page 16 Jan 2013 17:58 #19996

• cineflare
Hey everyone. I just want to get on here and thank you all for looking at our page. Many of you have signed up for the newsletter. I just want to let you know that we try and reward our past customers and current newsletter subscribers greatly by giving them a sale on new items that no one else gets. This morning we just sent out a code for 30% off of Spectrum...our newest product...to all of our subscribers.

Thank you all!

Tracey
CineFlare

CineFlare free products page 26 Jan 2013 18:44 #20453

Thanks, I'm just about to embark upon buying extra transitions and effects so I'll have a decent look through you page and I didn't have to sign a thing, straight dl for me

CineFlare free products page 27 Jan 2013 04:22 #20464

• cineflare
Awsome...let us know what you think.

T

• Page: