fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
Only start a new post here if you are uploading a free plugin or direct linking to a plugin or the page that the plugin can be downloaded from.

All other new posts will be deleted.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Generator: Pixel Grid 23 Aug 2012 00:14 #13363

This is the first in a series of generators I’ve created. I recently had some work that required me to have some funky backgrounds. So once this job was done I took what I had created and added some nice perks too it so I could use it again in other projects. I have 4 different generators this is the first one. I call it pixel grid. Because well….it is a grid of pixels.
The controls are pretty basic.

You have the pixel color and the background color of the generator. The amount of pixels on screen. The scale of the pixels. The rotation of the grid/pixels. The grid color. The grid line feather (its creates a pretty cool effect. And the Grid line opacity, so you can turn off the grid. Below are a few screen shots from the generator.

You can download the installer for this generator from my website here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Generator: Pixel Grid 23 Aug 2012 09:48 #13376

Love it - Thanks Mikey

& thanks for showing some varied samples, jogs my noggin to imagine the possibilities.
So, looking at the pic you've posted of the controls, I'm assuming that's the configuration for the last sample (although the controls show no angle of rotation). But what looks like glow or blur is actually Line Feather. Is this correct?

Can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing, please keep em coming.

Re: Generator: Pixel Grid 23 Aug 2012 13:29 #13382

The controls have a rotation option, this is for the angle. My reasoning behind titling it rotation versus angle, is typically when I have used the rotation option I tend to key frame it so it is rotating. And the blur you see is the line feather.

Re: Generator: Pixel Grid 26 Aug 2012 07:12 #13470

Very nice, Mikey! And thank you for the nice installer. Anything to save a few clicks is great to me!

• Page: