fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
Only start a new post here if you are uploading a free plugin or direct linking to a plugin or the page that the plugin can be downloaded from.

All other new posts will be deleted.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free FCPX Update, Colorising the News Titles & Transitions 06 Aug 2012 11:13 #12687

• peteramwiggins
  • peteramwiggins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Administrator :)
  • Thank you received: 402
All,

FxMahoney has colorised the Final Cut Pro X new titles & transitions.

Download free colorised FCPX News Titles and Transitions

Administrator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Free FCPX Update, Colorising the News Titles & Transitions 06 Aug 2012 17:08 #12704

• BenB
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1278
Looks really good and polished! And good timing, I was just needing to create some news L3s and transitions. Will save me some time. SCORE!

About that logo text heated up like that, did you do that in AE or Motion?

Re: Free FCPX Update, Colorising the News Titles & Transitions 23 Sep 2012 12:11 #14336

Thanks this is just what I needed...

Re: Free FCPX Update, Colorising the News Titles & Transitions 23 Sep 2012 23:04 #14340

Thanks Peter & FxMahoney, this looks beautiful, & I notice it even has a little lens flare of sorts too.

My collection is almost complete.

Last edit: by TrixTrax9000 .

Re: Free FCPX Update, Colorising the News Titles & Transitions 24 Sep 2012 04:13 #14342

• dgwvideo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 277
ahem...and the thank you button still doesn't work :S
Creating history....one edit at a time !

Re: Free FCPX Update, Colorising the News Titles & Transitions 26 Sep 2012 01:56 #14452

I installed the News Titles & Transitions into the appropriate folders in the Motion Templates folder. I am able to apply them to my clip but the issue is that when I click on the background colorize option, I do not have any color choices regardless of whether it is a title or transition. I only have a dotted line. Any idea why I am getting this? Any help would be appreciated as I would really like to be able to use these effects. Thanks.

Re: Free FCPX Update, Colorising the News Titles & Transitions 26 Sep 2012 03:18 #14458

• dgwvideo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 277
I get the same thing. It seems like an incorrectly published rig or it's title was created but the actual parameter was not included. Everything else seems to work. I'll bet it will be corrected.
Creating history....one edit at a time !

Last edit: by dgwvideo.
  • Page: