fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Attention Motion Gurus - Store for buying/selling FCP X effects 19 Jul 2011 02:02 #456

I'm putting together a business that sells FCP X effects (effects, transitions, generators, title templates, etc..).

The effects will be some that I create, but mostly ones that contributors submit. For example, if you submit an effect to be sold on the site, you'll receive a % of each sale (of your effect).

Send me a private message if you're interested in becoming a contributor and I'll contact you with more details.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by FCPeffects.

Re: Attention Motion Gurus - Store for buying/selling FCP X effects 19 Jul 2011 12:14 #458

• tap5a
  • Thank you received: 17
Great stuff!

I hope someone also puts up site for uploading/downloading free effects, titles, templates and generators. Now all seem to be spread all around different forums. Maybe your site could also host these? Or maybe FCP.CO could put up place for free content?

Re: Attention Motion Gurus - Store for buying/selling FCP X effects 19 Jul 2011 12:43 #459

Both,

There is a section already here on FCP.co for free effects and templates

Free FCPX effects and templates

So feel free to add, you can even upload the zipped file.
Do you think we need more than this though?

Peter
Administrator

Re: Attention Motion Gurus - Store for buying/selling FCP X effects 19 Jul 2011 18:04 #464

• tap5a
  • Thank you received: 17
Thanks for this information Peter! At the moment I think this is enough but when users really start creating stuff in Motion 5 for FCPX I think own site (with curated frontpage showing best of the best) could be great and more easier to find when people are looking new toys for their FCPX.

There are lots of sites for Motion templates but not a site exclusively for FCPX stuff. And I really think this developing stuff in Motion 5 for FCPX will be a big thing. Pretty much only your imagination is the limit what you can do with rigging and publishing in Motion 5.

Best
Tapio Haaja

Last edit: by tap5a.

Re: Attention Motion Gurus - Store for buying/selling FCP X effects 19 Jul 2011 18:43 #465

I agree, free effects are great. I plan on having a section on FCPeffects.com for uploading/downloading free effects. This will give those new to using effects a taste of what is possible.

I also plan on doing weekly/monthly giveaways of paid effects.

All I need is some contributors who want to make some money :)

Re: Attention Motion Gurus - Store for buying/selling FCP X effects 19 Jul 2011 20:05 #466

check out this site MotionVFX for motion templates...
Some do rock!

Re: Attention Motion Gurus - Store for buying/selling FCP X effects 19 Jul 2011 20:13 #467

We're already good friends with MotionVFX :)
Administrator

Re: Attention Motion Gurus - Store for buying/selling FCP X effects 20 Jul 2011 18:05 #479

I guess I am good at Motion, well thats what Apple and other told me.
Money I always need Money! :D
Only if I had time... maybe I have some old transition that I can throw at it....

• Page: