fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Canon Raw ISO and Color Temp Control?? 16 Nov 2022 06:00 #122910

• Smesh
  • Smesh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I am at a loss here. Does FCPX not allow us to make changes to Canon Raw the same way Davinci resolve does? I cannot for the life of me find any way to change RAW settings in FCPX. I searched and searched to no avail.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Canon Raw ISO and Color Temp Control?? 16 Nov 2022 12:36 #122912

• DaveM
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 105
There is a "Canon RAW Plugin 2.6 for Final Cut Pro" that seems to be the latest version. You could go to the support page for your specifc camera or try here:

www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_pr...terey%29&language=en

Canon Raw ISO and Color Temp Control?? 09 Dec 2022 23:00 #123242

There are no raw controls for Canon CRM files in FCP - unlike say Redcode Raw or ProResRaw. The Canon plug-in allows you to import and use Canon raw files in FCP as you would non-raw media. You have to use color grading effects to adjust exposure, blue/yellow temp, etc. There are no raw settings available to adjust from within FCP.

Canon Raw ISO and Color Temp Control?? 10 Dec 2022 00:41 #123243

• DaveM
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 105
lucidcg, Canon's "Cinema Raw Development" application may suffice when working with Canon cinema raw files and FCP. Or, one could use Resolve to process these files. At least there's a choice, though it's not as seamless as being able to do the processing from within FCP...

Last edit: by DaveM.
  • Page: