fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problem with cutout Ken Burns 03 Nov 2022 20:34 #122755

Hola a todos. Estoy tratando de hacer un efecto de zoom con Ken Burns, pero el efecto tiene la misma duración que el clip que lo contiene. Me gustaría que el zoom funcionara más y se mantuviera en una escala fija durante el clip. ¿Hay alguna manera de hacer esto con Ken Burns? Hola a todos. Estoy tratando de hacer un efecto de zoom con Ken Burns, pero el efecto tiene la misma duración que el clip que lo contiene. Me gustaría que el zoom se ejecutara mucho antes y se mantuviera en una escala fija durante el clip. ¿Hay alguna manera de hacer esto con Ken Burns?
Espero su ayuda, gracias.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by El Versus.

Problem with cutout Ken Burns 03 Nov 2022 22:35 #122756

• DaveM
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 105
One way...

Blade the clip into two. Adjust the length of each resullting clip, as desired. Apply Ken Burns to first clip. Copy and paste the Ken Burns effect to the second clip and make the start and end points the same.

Then, when you play back the two clips, the first clip has the Ken Burns effect applied and the second clip continues at the point where the first clips ends.

Cheers.

Problem with cutout Ken Burns 03 Nov 2022 22:39 #122757

Thanks for your help. Works. Although, it takes a while to scale both clips to match. Do you have a quicker way to scale both clips?

Thanks.

Problem with cutout Ken Burns 03 Nov 2022 22:41 #122759

• DaveM
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 105
This might help:

An easier way (briefly shown in linked video) would be to go to the end of the first or original clip and add a freeze frame (after doing the Ken Burns effect). The freeze frame should "inherit" the settings from the end of the clip...

Last edit: by DaveM.
  • Page: