fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Trying to make animated split screens on a multicam 20 Sep 2022 00:00 #122213

What's the best method to using splitscreen inside of a multicam? I think I see one way to do it with duplicating a multicam multiple times in the timeline, then applying a splitscreen template plug in to each multicam line. Is there a better way?

Also, is there a split screen plugin that starts with the original video and then after a certain time animates into split screen?
Like the first 15 seconds here?
It's described how to manually do it here
But it's pretty time consuming doing it manually all the time and lining up
sets of keyframes each time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Trying to make animated split screens on a multicam 20 Sep 2022 01:07 #122214

• VTC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 57
TwentySix bucks is relatively small change that'll alleviate a lot of heartburn, heartache, key framing, and time spinning your editing wheels. (There are others there if you don't like this one.)

videohive.net/item/multi-screen-frames-p...on-and-fcpx/34150624
Attachments:

Last edit: by VTC.

Trying to make animated split screens on a multicam 20 Sep 2022 15:18 #122218

TwentySix bucks is relatively small change that'll alleviate a lot of heartburn, heartache, key framing, and time spinning your editing wheels. (There are others there if you don't like this one.)

videohive.net/item/multi-screen-frames-p...on-and-fcpx/34150624

Thank you. The frames look nice but does that use drop zones? I ran into some trouble with another plugin that used drop zones where it was almost impossible to sync up clips because they didn't carry audio. Or at least I didn't know how. I was thinking about getting a plugin like Split Pop where you can drag the template onto each clip lined up on top of each other.

Trying to make animated split screens on a multicam 21 Sep 2022 01:26 #122222

• dgwvideo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 281
I can vouch for "Split Pop". This plugin by Stupid Raisins is excellent, and you can create some amazing split screen configurations. As you said, simply stack them up and choose in the video inspector the clips you want to appear in the specific zones. Audio won't be an issue. I believe there is a trial mode as well.
Creating history....one edit at a time !

Trying to make animated split screens on a multicam 23 Sep 2022 01:20 #122240

Hi David. Dylan here from Stupid Raisins.

Drop zones suck! Luckily as dgwvideo suggested, Split Pop and Slice Pop have NO drop zone drama because they are effects instead of titles.

That means no out of sync audio or freezing clips!

Let me know if you need any help.
Raisins are the worst and I love making fcpx plugins !

• Page: