fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

LowerThird created w/ Motion5 not showing please help 18 Aug 2022 14:04 #121885

Hello, I am experiencing a small technical issue with FCPX seeing my Motion5 lower third graphic inside final cut. Has anyone experience this and if so please tell me what is it I am doing incorrectly. I have been successful in the past now that I am using FCPX more I am running into some hiccups. I have attached two screen shots of this problem one of the preview the other is the timeline that shows inside fcpx. Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LowerThird created w/ Motion5 not showing please help 19 Aug 2022 02:28 #121890

• joema
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 557
I assume the problem is the lower layers show as black in the viewer, and if you move the L3 out of the way, then they show up?

I don't know why that is. Can you look at this short tutorial from Ripple Training about creating a custom lower thirds in Motion, just create a very simple test and see if that works?

"Motion Magic in Under 5 Minutes: Publishing Lower Thirds":

LowerThird created w/ Motion5 not showing please help 19 Aug 2022 15:18 #121900

Ok here is a sample of my issue hope this translate better. Yes I own Motion 5, this lower third was created in motion saved with all the attributes I want to change within FCPX. The video is showing you the lower third which looks fine (just like I made it in motion) along with its animation. When I drop this graphic on my time line, it does not show in the viewer. the end of the video is showing that the lower third is there with animation but still not visible on the timeline. Can anyone please assist. And yes, it was created with a transparent background I used the Motion Title setting to create this. Thank you.

LowerThird created w/ Motion5 not showing please help 19 Aug 2022 15:22 #121901

forget it I am not able to upload this small video clip frustrated as F @#K

• Page: