fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re-rendering every time I re-open Library 24 May 2022 23:06 #120735

Hi Folks,

This is driving me nuts. All of my projects need to re-render every time I close and re-open a project. But it already rendered before I closed FCP. The Library keeps growing in size because of the re-renders, despite NO changes made. This doesn't make any sense to me. This happens on both my M1 Mac mini and my 16 inch M1 Max laptops. It happens on Libraries installed on the internal drive or an external drive. I have tried throwing out Prefs too. I know I can turn OFF background rendering but I don't want a work around. I want the program to run as it should. Has anyone experienced this issue? Anyone able to figure out what the issue is? It's annoying as all get-out.

I don't remember having this issue versions ago, but not sure exactly which version it began happening. I'm on 10.6.3 and it certainly happened on 10.6.2.

Thanks for any feedback and for listening to my rant.

Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re-rendering every time I re-open Library 24 May 2022 23:26 #120736

• joema
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 520
See this discussion and other embedded links: fcp.co/forum/4-final-cut-pro-x-fcpx/3686...ing-not-saved#120609

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: