fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Animate a line in a moving video map 03 May 2022 18:29 #120393

Hi there!
I'd like to obtain this kind of animation (like the examples below) using Apple Motion, in order to mark some travel paths, starting from a google earth video (in which the land is "moving" and changes perspective).
Any idea, suggestion or advice?
Thanks so much in advance!

(f.i. from second "46)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Animate a line in a moving video map 03 May 2022 20:14 #120396

this should get you started

Animate a line in a moving video map 03 May 2022 21:12 #120397

• DaveM
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
The hard part would be to use a line that travels along a 3D surface as is typical of these kinds of animations... Don't know enough but it may be that Motion can't do that sort of thing... ???

I'd love to see how it is done, in detail. Watching that kind of thing makes one wonder... ;-)

Last edit: by DaveM.

Animate a line in a moving video map 04 May 2022 21:32 #120413

Thanks so much A.H. even if doesn't resolve the main problem, it has something that inspires me new ideas :)

Yes Davis, I was wondering the same things....hoping that some expert could disprove and teach some wonderful tick that allow these results ;)

Or tell us.....if not Motion, what else?

Still waiting and hope ;)))))

Animate a line in a moving video map 10 May 2022 09:30 #120467

Just to update the topic with a wonderful example, I like to share this videos that i found yesterday.
I wonder if someone could understand or suggest wich program is necessary to obtain this wonderful result!

Animated route map 3d

Animate a line in a moving video map 11 May 2022 17:13 #120491

You could achieve that result with Cinema4D, AfterEffects, and at least 20 hours of work by folks who really know those programs... you cannot do that in Final Cut.

First, you'd need to build the 3D model and texture map it in C4D. Then you'd bring that model into AE and animate the line, lighting, camera, and other effects. This is in no way easy or fast.

• Page: