fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What to learn in fcp? 01 May 2022 14:47 #120339

• TGGE
  • TGGE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
So I am still pretty new to editing really since I am taking it slow but I know how to do these at a basic level atleast:

Keyframes (moving pictures resizing them ,muting audio at certain times and unmuting them as well)
change audio levels
Cut clips to make them smaller
add effects like fading in and out,fading audio out as well.

I am just trying to find what I can improve upon or what I can edit next. even if the list is over 100 subjects I just want to make sure I have it all organised so I can keep improving! Thanks much appreciated for all the replies :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What to learn in fcp? 01 May 2022 15:22 #120341

Izzyvideo on YouTube for a basic free primer. Ripple Training for complete instruction.

What to learn in fcp? 01 May 2022 18:57 #120345

• TGGE
Thank you really appreciated!

What to learn in fcp? 02 May 2022 07:20 #120350

• anickt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 74
If you’re serious about learning how to edit, Ripple is the way to go IMHO. Well worth the investment. They come from a real-world perspective and not just a re-hash of the manual. Be careful of YouTube videos. I have seen many that are incomplete and do not give you the whole picture. You’ll also have to do a lot of jumping around instead of having a structured, step-by-step experience. I have seen many people ask questions or express surprise at the existence of certain features that they would have learned from proper training.

www.rippletraining.com/products/final-cu...pro-x-core-training/

Last edit: by anickt.

What to learn in fcp? 21 Jun 2022 20:34 #120981

• TGGE
Thank you for the reply sorry for not getting back to you sooner will look at the link and maybe give it a shot! what do you suggest if I see an animation in a video for example and would like to learn that said animation but have no idea of its name or how to make it how would I go about learning to do that? If you have any recommendations I would appreciate it!

What to learn in fcp? 21 Jun 2022 23:34 #120988

Post a link here and I bet someone will have suggestions for how to achieve the desired animation.

Another good FCP training resource is the free 1 hour overview from Steve at Ripple Training.

+1 on paid Ripple Training courses.

What to learn in fcp? 22 Jun 2022 15:28 #121003

+2 for Ripple Training

• Page: