fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Most efficient ways to create titles and captions 16 Feb 2022 12:56 #119053

I'd like knowing the best and most efficient ways to create titles and captions in FCP.

Mine will contain brief explanatory descriptions before fading. wiping or other means. Ideally I would loke being able to create text pages with more in depth descriptions of presented material in my projects.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Most efficient ways to create titles and captions 27 Feb 2022 15:07 #119208

Started with FCPX not too long ago and use the keyboard shortcut for titles (control-T pressing)

Most efficient ways to create titles and captions 01 Mar 2022 00:52 #119215

• anickt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 74
I have some client projects that are updated monthly. After creating the titles for the initial project I just copy one each of the primary titles to the new project and copy / paste / update in the new project as needed. You don’t have to start from scratch each time. If you get a new client or start a new program, establish the style of your text and copy / paste / update as needed.

Most efficient ways to create titles and captions 01 Mar 2022 09:46 #119220

As a newbie, I just found the “Installed Titles” generator, it's very handy

Most efficient ways to create titles and captions 04 Mar 2022 00:39 #119275

• pao
  • Thank you received: 0
easiest way is to use some services such as "transcribe" You can import the video and it will auto transcribe it for you. you can then export xml file with the exact timing of when it was spoken to an FCPX timeline. unfortunately it is not free but you can do a Trial and see how it goes.

Most efficient ways to create titles and captions 26 May 2022 20:29 #120759

It's funny looking back on this as after many projects editing text has become 2nd nature. Seems like a contradiction to use the video inspector to make textual changes.

• Page: