fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 03 Dec 2021 18:05 #117788

All of my Coremelt plugins are not working and listed as "missing" and have no plugin UI when trying to use them. I have updated all plugins to the latest, have done all the recommend troubleshooting steps, and tried reinstalling FCPX. Nothing seems to work. Anyone else have this issue? Other plugins seem to be working just fine. I have reached out to support, but my request has gone unanswered thus far. macOS 11.6.1. FCP 10.6.1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 17 Jan 2022 19:33 #118485

I'm having the same issue. Did you figure out how to get your content to show back up with?

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 17 Jan 2022 23:21 #118490

Hi.

Yes. I had to uninstall everything, and then reinstall everything without doing a custom install.

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 20 Jan 2022 15:36 #118565

Thanks for the reply. I wiped my system and did a clean install. FCPX is not liking the Lut on the footage and will not render it. Looking for other options to avoid this on future edits. Appreciate your help.

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 21 Jan 2022 14:23 #118576

• JoeEditor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 702
1. Others are not having this issue, so did you contact Coremelt tech support directly?
2. Do you have the latest versions of Coremelt's products installed?

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 21 Jan 2022 14:29 #118579

To be clearer on what worked for me.

1) I uninstalled the entire Coremelt package.
2) I downloaded the latest installer "Everything Bundle" from the website, and instead of choosing only the plugins I own (Custom install), I installed all of the Coremelt plugins.
3) I could then hide the plugins I didn't want by following these instructions.

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 21 Jan 2022 14:50 #118584

• JoeEditor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
They now have a plugin manager that makes this all much easier.
coremelt.com/pages/downloads

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 21 Jan 2022 16:21 #118588

Thanks for the link. Support didn't mention this option when I reached out them, so this must be relatively new?

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 21 Jan 2022 19:00 #118589

Hi,

The installer is definitely a recent thing CoreMelt has implemented, but I'm also checking since it wasn't mentioned in the posts, are you currently using an M1 Mac? The reason why is because with the exception of LockNLoad, none of the Coremelt apps are compatible unless you're using a Rosetta version of Final Cut Pro if yo have an M1 Mac.

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 21 Jan 2022 19:02 #118590

No, I'm still on intel.

Coremelt Plugins "Missing". Tried all the troubleshooting. 22 Jan 2022 12:00 #118600

• JoeEditor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
I'm on Intel, all latest versions installed, no issues.

• Page: