fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Getting errors on some title plugins since update to 10.6 18 Nov 2021 18:29 #117562

• vfxwolf
  • vfxwolf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Folks,

I've been getting the red square with white T with yellow exclamation badge appearing on many of my title plugins since the update. Those that are working are not rendering with transparency.. anyone experiencing this? what's going on?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Getting errors on some title plugins since update to 10.6 18 Nov 2021 18:45 #117563

I wrote a lengthy message that explained the screwed behavior in 10.6.1. Lost it. Can be bothered to retype. Basically the project render settings have to be PR4x4 for transparency. The third party titles probably have to be updated or reinstalled.

Getting errors on some title plugins since update to 10.6 19 Nov 2021 12:12 #117566

I had a lot of issues with FxFactory Plugins and wound up uninstalling and doing a fresh install of FxFactory which resolved most issues.. there’s a few other 3rd party plugins that i haven’t gotten around to yet but i suspect a fresh install should fix them..

Last edit: by TeeJay2000.
  • Page: