fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DTD validation failed 08 Nov 2021 09:19 #117343

Hello,

I am sharing a project with another person. We have the same FCPX 10.6 version and MacOS version. I have set my system to English UK.

I still get this message. What can I do?

"DTD validation failed. (Element asset content does not follow the DTD, expecting (media-rep+ , metadata?), got
)"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

DTD validation failed 11 Nov 2022 16:15 #122830

Hi Martijn,

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm getting the exact same error message. Thanks.

DTD validation failed 25 Nov 2022 18:49 #123057

Now all of a sudden I am having huge issues with this exact thing. Was working a few weeks ago now everything I export cannot be read and imported (by me or other users). Help!

DTD validation failed 25 Nov 2022 19:35 #123061

I thought I had posted my solution here recently, but I guess it didn't take.

I tried removing different types of clips from my sequence (HD footage, graphics, stills) and nothing was solved until I removed all the text that I had created within FCPX. Once those were gone I was able to export a clean error-free-upon-import XML file.

I had a bunch of text clips that were just notes to myself. Only two of the clips were meant to be part of the final product and they were easily recreated. I got off easy, I think. Good luck.

• Page: