fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Video editing app recommendation for iPad Pro 17 Oct 2021 18:23 #116750

• Larrie
  • Larrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Am flying to Minneapolis in a few days and thought the flight would be a good time to do some rough edits. Will have an 11" M1 iPad Pro with me. iMovie is already loaded on it. Does anyone have any other video editing app recommendations that would allow me to assemble the clips into a rough edit then export that to FCP when I get home.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Video editing app recommendation for iPad Pro 17 Oct 2021 18:31 #116751

Video editing app recommendation for iPad Pro 17 Oct 2021 18:39 #116752

Videoleap is a good start, but there is a cap at how long the video length can be for the free version. (I believe for the free version it is 1min and 20sec). However if you do decide to purchase it, it depends on how long you are leaving town. I personally went with the 1 year subscription at 30% or 50% off, just wait for Videoleap to give you that offer. It takes a few minutes I believe after you download it.

But if you are only going out of town for ≤ a month, then I would recommend spending less for a one month subscription. You may also just purchase the lifetime sub if you want to have it handy for each time you do leave town, without the constant nagging of having to resubscribe. (Lifetime membership I believe is $70).

apps.apple.com/us/app/videoleap-editor-b...htricks/id1255135442

Last edit: by corazonconrazon.

Video editing app recommendation for iPad Pro 17 Oct 2021 20:43 #116754

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 671
Lumafusion is the way to go, for sure!

Video editing app recommendation for iPad Pro 18 Oct 2021 04:18 #116757

• Larrie
  • Larrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks. I played with iMovie for a bit to see how it worked. Definitely not what I wanted. Got LumaFusion and it does what I want. Also looked at Videoleap and did not see that it had FCP output. Thanks for the advice.

• Page: