fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Any plugins to replicate the Heal tool from Photoshop/Pixelmator? 04 Sep 2021 06:05 #116110

so I shot a video that had some dust on the sensor. so since it's not a dead pixel, it's larger than a simple pixel. it's kinda a blob. still small, but not just a simple single pixel.

I've used tools that simulate the clone stamp by just using a different part of the video, but it turns out horrible results, since my shots are moving shots, not static locked down tripod shots.

so far my best solution is to export an image sequence of .tiff files, bring them into Pixelmator Pro, quickly click the heal tool on the right spot over and over again as I tab through each photo, and then I have to save them all individually (this takes the longest). Then I have to bring the images back in and make a compound clip and change the duration to 1 frame for each image, and bOOM, perfect fix.

I'd like to know if there's a plugin that could help simulate the heal tool (not the clone tool), that could possibly help save me a lot of time and clicks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: