fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Collaboration Between Editors Using 10.4.10 and 10.5.3 02 Jul 2021 18:19 #115299

• DavisS
  • DavisS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Does anyone have any advice about potential issues for using the last version for macOS Mojave (10.4.10) and the current version 10.5.3?

Specifically, has the library format changed between those versions? Is there a reference somewhere that notes those changes?

Other than not being able to share a newer library version with an older version of FCP(X), are there any issues that could affect editors collaborating on a project who are using different versions? Any workflow suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers.

Note: I corrected my mismash of macOS with FCP version numbers. Sorry about that... ;-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DavisS. Reason: I corrected my mismash of macOS with FCP version numbers. Sorry about that... ;-)

Collaboration Between Editors Using 10.14.10 and 10.15.3 02 Jul 2021 18:27 #115300

The libraries can’t be shared from 5.3 to 4.10, though you can send library, event, or project XMLs between the two.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: