fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Freeze Frame In Compound Crashes FCP 18 Jun 2021 13:23 #115041

• Lido
  • Lido's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,
I updated to the latest FCP version this morning and since then when I add a freeze-frame in a compound clip, the software crashes. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Freeze Frame In Compound Crashes FCP 18 Jun 2021 13:34 #115042

Hi Lido, welcome to the forums.

I just did a test and I don't see this issue. Can anyone else test this as well? Thanks!

Did you refresh your FCP preferences after updating FCP? That often helps with unusual issues after an update.

- Ronny

Freeze Frame In Compound Crashes FCP 18 Jun 2021 14:35 #115044

I'm not seeing it either inside a compound clip, or to a freeze of a compound in a project.

Freeze Frame In Compound Crashes FCP 23 Jun 2021 09:25 #115118

• Lido
  • Lido's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you guys for trying to help out! Really appreciate it.
At least I now know that it doesn't have to do with the update. I guess I have to investigate it more as I still haven't figured it out.
On the positive side, I managed to find a workaround so that I can at least export the project and send it to my client! 😊😊

Freeze Frame In Compound Crashes FCP 23 Jun 2021 15:06 #115123

Thank you for posting your feedback. I have no idea why this is happening for you.

You could try to refresh your FCP preferences, or you could try to create a new admin user and check if the problem is still there when you open your FCP project with the new user. If the problem is not there with a new user, post back here. There's a way to bring all your old user settings over to the new user without having to Start from scratch.

- Ronny

• Page: