fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

latest mx vid i did 14 May 2015 03:52 #64462

• Endoh935
  • Endoh935's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

latest mx vid i did 09 Jul 2015 21:01 #66342

I like it man.
I'm about to start a MX documentary where I will be doing some of the filming and the editing.

Wondering about the effects you have there (glitches, reels, freeze motion). Are they plug ins or something you did in Motion?

How about the slow motion work; were you using a slow motion camera or did you manage that in post?

Good work!

latest mx vid i did 09 Jul 2015 21:23 #66345

• Endoh935
  • Endoh935's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Thanks Simon,
The effects I used were from "RAMPANT" for the glitches & reel, infact, they were a combination of 'rampant effect & fcp transitions on top of each other. The freeze frame effect is something I did in Final Cut, look up fcpx freeze frame tutorial (in youtube) there's a few there.. The Slow mo stuff was a 100% Gopro, I can't remember the settings, but I think it was 960 x 60fps or 100fps,then just hit 'automatic speed in FCP.
To take out some fish eye, I used a plug in from Alex4D.
If I haven't explain myself very well, just holla back.

Last edit: by Endoh935.

latest mx vid i did 09 Jul 2015 21:30 #66346

Oh, wow, that GoPro technique really worked out well. Would not have guessed that was a GoPro at all (they're usually easy to spot with the distortion or the weird flares).

Excellent work, thanks for the info!

latest mx vid i did 09 Jul 2015 21:46 #66347

That Rampant company look pretty good. They have some free Elements for anyone who wants to subscribe to them too...

• Page: