fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Holodad - A Sci-Fi feature-length Family Movie, edited in FCPX 31 Mar 2015 20:02 #62132

• anim8r
  • anim8r's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Hey FCPX users. Here's a Sci-Fi feature-length family movie called Holodad i've been editing in FCPX. It was practically the first real thing i edited in FCPX besides a few small home video things. I had been a FCP6 user before that at work and home. We almost went with AVID, but i'm so glad we went with FCPX. So much fun to edit in.

The main edit is finished except for tiding up some scenes so we can lock them for VFX. I'm excited to see the Kickstarter launch to finish it up. Story's great, VFX are looking killer.

Facebook Page .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by anim8r. Reason: tinypic.com messed up the image

Holodad - A Sci-Fi feature-length Family Movie, edited in FCPX 31 Mar 2015 21:51 #62141

If you would like to contact me off the board (see contact us at bottom of page) I can run this on the frontage if you would like to supply some more information.

Thanks

Peter
Administrator

Holodad - A Sci-Fi feature-length Family Movie, edited in FCPX 01 Apr 2015 23:35 #62168

• anim8r
Peter, did you get my direct message?

Holodad - A Sci-Fi feature-length Family Movie, edited in FCPX 19 Apr 2015 06:07 #63202

• anim8r
Peter,
I sent you the article.

Holodad - A Sci-Fi feature-length Family Movie, edited in FCPX 27 Apr 2015 15:11 #63685

Aaron,

You are on the frontage! many thanks for taking the time to put the article together.

Peter
Administrator

Holodad - A Sci-Fi feature-length Family Movie, edited in FCPX 27 Apr 2015 16:57 #63689

• anim8r
Many thanks for posting it and helping us spread the word!

• Page: