fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

FREE missing iMovie Titles in FCP 28 Apr 2022 13:30 #120278

For reasons unknown, these 11 simple but fun iMovie titles have never been included in Final Cut Pro. Until now! We’ve dug them up, published them and in some cases added a parameter or two. Enjoy 11 FREE titles and lower 3rds previously found only in iMovie.

Download:
www.bretfx.com/product/imovie-titles/

Demo video:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bretwilliams. Reason: trying to get YouTube video to work

FREE missing iMovie Titles in FCP 30 Apr 2022 01:36 #120308

Nice, thanks!!

FREE missing iMovie Titles in FCP 30 Apr 2022 03:24 #120311

• VTC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 50
I wish everybody would do this. I'm not referring to the free titles but overage at the end of YouTube videos. YT annoyingly throws up more screens to entice you to extend YT watch times but it's often over content you want to see. Extending the tail still allows placards from your channel as well as accommodate the junk YT pastes over your edit without stepping on your actual content as a whole. (Been doing this for years.)

Last edit: by VTC.

FREE missing iMovie Titles in FCP 30 Apr 2022 05:27 #120313

Thanks! But if you've been doing this for years you probably know YouTube doesn't throw anything over the video at the end. It's up to the YouTuber as to what, where, and how long the end cards are displayed if at all. 20 sec max. In YouTube studio you edit when each comes up including your subscribe logo, and whether they're specific videos, random, etc.

Some YouTubers seemingly opt to place them over their closing comments because perhaps they get more clicks that way. As a video person that drives me nuts as well. They'll put them right smack over their face. If they're going to overlap them with content so people don't navigate away, they should do it with split screen or something more elegant for sure.

• Page: