fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

IOS Update Ventura 13 31 Oct 2022 18:00 #122691

• djnav4
  • djnav4's Avatar Topic Author
  • Im still the same cool dude but much more mature now since I've been married for the last 10 years. Im a man with goals that will move me forward. No time for child hood games . Life is short and I want to enjoy what I have. I have a wonderful family and
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello
Can anyone tell me if my Mac will work with the new IOS Update Ventura? and my FCPX?
My Mac is I believe 2018
2.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core I7
16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Im running Mac OS Monterey right now

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IOS Update Ventura 13 31 Oct 2022 18:20 #122693

Do you have a compelling reason to upgrade?

If the System Prefs software update pane shows that Ventura is available to you, then yes, it will work. Another way to check is Apple's list of qualified Macs. However, Ventura was just released. I'd give it a few months before upgrading, because first releases are usually buggy and Apple will probably release a few point updates soon with bug fixes in the coming months.

In addition, you skipped Big Sur, so you are making a big jump and may run into more issues, like certain apps and plug-ins that may or may not have been deprecated.

Also, FYI, it's not an iOS update - that would be for iPhones.It's a macOS update. :)

Last edit: by Oliver Peters.

IOS Update Ventura 13 31 Oct 2022 20:24 #122698

• djnav4
  • djnav4's Avatar Topic Author
  • Im still the same cool dude but much more mature now since I've been married for the last 10 years. Im a man with goals that will move me forward. No time for child hood games . Life is short and I want to enjoy what I have. I have a wonderful family and
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes Your Right Im sorry I didn't mean IOS I should know better LOL!
And yes I did jump to the latest passed Big Sir and so far I had no issues but i will probably wait a while before i update again. Thank You

• Page: