fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Coremelt and M1 (Apple Silicon) 15 Mar 2021 23:52 #113426

• Orxion
  • Orxion's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, any one with M1 and coremelt?

according to this coremelt.com/blogs/news/how-to-use-corem...-on-apple-m1-silicon ti should work and yes . it does

but it is stuck in trial version mode and I can`t get rid of it .. does anyone has an experience with that? thx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Coremelt and M1 (Apple Silicon) 16 Mar 2021 01:59 #113429

• dgwvideo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 261
I believe Coremelt's plugins are licensed for 1 machine. If you also have the plugin on another Mac, that may be what is triggering the "Trial" watermark. If not, I suggest you send Coremelt a support ticket from their website. They are a reliable developer and respond quickly.
Creating history....one edit at a time !

Coremelt and M1 (Apple Silicon) 03 Aug 2021 22:27 #115634

Got the same issue. I can't even open the Registration window to license the plugins. Are they even working properly under m1? I kept getting a window saying "Lost contact with Helper Application" or something like that.

Coremelt and M1 (Apple Silicon) 04 Aug 2021 01:08 #115637

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 654
Have you downloaded and installed the latest updates? Just download from their downloads page, even if it says demo, it'll find the license in your system and work fine. But be sure you have the latest versions. Then contact their tech support directly. They're pretty good taking care of customers.

Coremelt and M1 (Apple Silicon) 04 Aug 2021 08:38 #115638

Hi, please go to /Applications/CoreMelt and open the license installer from there.

We are working on native M1 versions, they're coming, we unfortunately had to wait for some technical issues beyond our control to be addressed.

Coremelt and M1 (Apple Silicon) 12 Oct 2021 17:35 #116696

Registration working fine for me on M1 Mini. Looking forward to the update (soon, I hope!).

• Page:
Moderators: funwithstuff, CoreMelt