fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Macs with M2 Chips and macOS Ventura Announced at WWDC 06 Jun 2022 19:45 #120844

• peteramwiggins
  • peteramwiggins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Administrator :)
  • Thank you received: 402

The last few WWDC's have been pretty well packed with new hardware and software. Apple's 2022 World Wide Developers Conference continued the innovation.

Read more...
Administrator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Macs with M2 Chips and macOS Ventura Announced at WWDC 07 Jun 2022 12:09 #120845

• KB
  • Thank you received: 0
I guess the big question is how it performs against the M1 Pro and Ultra systems.

New Macs with M2 Chips and macOS Ventura Announced at WWDC 07 Jun 2022 19:10 #120848

• cseeman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 71
Irony that the MBA and 13"MBP will likely have better webcams than Apple's new $1600+ Studio Display.

New Macs with M2 Chips and macOS Ventura Announced at WWDC 08 Jun 2022 18:08 #120854

I'm really curious about "Reference Mode"!I have the Mac Studio with Studio Display and would be great if the iPad Pro could be used as A/V Out and "Reference Colour".

But many questions.
Will it play in native 25p/hz? (which would also be great, as the Studio Display is 60hz)

I believe up until now, Sidecar has only been 8bit and some other limitations? Guess that's improved upon now?

Anyone using sidecar with FCP? What's your experience?

Ideally I would have loved if the iPad Pro had a "Display Mode" where it just worked as a display connected via Thunderbolt. Then it could be the A/V Out when I'm at home and as main display when on the road/on location.

Last edit: by DmitriZigany.

New Macs with M2 Chips and macOS Ventura Announced at WWDC 09 Jun 2022 03:20 #120862

• KB
  • Thank you received: 0
I just found out that the M2 MBP is the same as the 13” M1 body.

No MagSafe, not better camera, no function buttons, same screen.
Just a different processor.

Pass from me unless they show some amazing performance numbers. Go M1 Pro or Ultra or wait

New Macs with M2 Chips and macOS Ventura Announced at WWDC 09 Jun 2022 16:51 #120871

I just found out that the M2 MBP is the same as the 13” M1 body.

No MagSafe, not better camera, no function buttons, same screen.
Just a different processor.

Pass from me unless they show some amazing performance numbers. Go M1 Pro or Ultra or wait
I went with the 16" M1 Max last year. It's a beast.

• Page: