fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Apple Updates Final Cut Pro to 10.6.2, Motion to 5.6.1 and Compressor to 4.6.1 18 Apr 2022 15:04 #120073

I have to ditto this comment. We are still using (expensive) 3rd party applications to deliver shows for television. Most PBS stations use old(er) playback servers that are setup for MXF files, etc and a lot of us have to deliver to these stations. I hope that Apple allows us to caption our MXF files at some point in time. We are also paying for a captioning service and would love to be able to only use Apple products by having FCPX start the initial pass caption for us. Even if we have to go in and correct mistakes that the AI introduced it would be amazing to stay within FCPX.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Apple Updates Final Cut Pro to 10.6.2, Motion to 5.6.1 and Compressor to 4.6.1 18 Apr 2022 15:11 #120074

Built-in captioning would be nice, for sure. I've been using SimonSays, which has been pretty dang good and really inexpensive.

Apple Updates Final Cut Pro to 10.6.2, Motion to 5.6.1 and Compressor to 4.6.1 21 Apr 2022 23:04 #120144

I was having problems with the playback in 2x. It was taking a second before I could hear the sound I was playing. I found out that if I remove the voice isolation it solves the problem.

Now I do all my edits and then I apply the Voice Isolation.

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers!

• Page: