fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Share Your Final Cut Pro Screen Across FaceTime with SharePlay in Monterey 12.1 13 Dec 2021 23:00 #117973

• peteramwiggins
  • peteramwiggins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Administrator :)
  • Thank you received: 402

Monterey 12.1 was released today and along with it was a feature called SharePlay. Can you share your Final Cut Pro edit screen and audio?

Read more...
Administrator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Share Your Final Cut Pro Screen Across FaceTime with SharePlay in Monterey 12.1 14 Dec 2021 00:57 #117974

This is amazing! I've done screen share editing sessions with clients on Zoom. Now FaceTime. But what if you want to connect with someone who is not on IOS or OSX?

Share Your Final Cut Pro Screen Across FaceTime with SharePlay in Monterey 12.1 14 Dec 2021 05:33 #117978

• JoeEditor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 702
Now, if all my apps and plugins would update to Monterey, I could do that... AND, not sure an iPhone is a realistic screen to share editing on. iPad maybe, and then all your Android clients are left out...

Share Your Final Cut Pro Screen Across FaceTime with SharePlay in Monterey 12.1 14 Dec 2021 12:08 #117982

For those wondering, you can FaceTime with non-iPhone users in Mac OS Monterey. Just create a link to a FaceTime call (which is also a new feature) and then share it with someone on an Android or PC and they can join from the Chrome or Edge browsers.

Share Your Final Cut Pro Screen Across FaceTime with SharePlay in Monterey 12.1 14 Dec 2021 15:21 #117991

Just tried it out this morning with a colleague and it works well. However, I noticed the audio in the timeline plays back at half volume. Has everyone else experienced the same?

Share Your Final Cut Pro Screen Across FaceTime with SharePlay in Monterey 12.1 14 Dec 2021 17:07 #117992

• RSK
  • Thank you received: 6
Clearly someone missed that Facetime has been *Android compatible* for a while now. 🙄

Can't figure out what the big difference is to the screen sharing that has already existed for a looooong time now tho. 🤔 Aside from maybe pre-defining which window is shared, a lá Zoom.

Last edit: by RSK.

Share Your Final Cut Pro Screen Across FaceTime with SharePlay in Monterey 12.1 19 Dec 2021 15:01 #118057

OMG. Can we FINALLY remote edit with a colleague, without using LoopBack?

• Page: