fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blood Red Sky - an Interview with FCP Editor Knut Hake 20 Oct 2021 09:32 #116848

Oliver Peters talks to Knut Hake, the editor of the Netflix film Blood Red Sky that was edited on Final Cut Pro.

Read more...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Blood Red Sky - an Interview with FCP Editor Knut Hake 21 Oct 2021 08:27 #116849

Great project Knut and great to see you’re keeping busy 😀Thanks for sharing all the info! And thanks Oliver for the great interview.

Blood Red Sky - an Interview with FCP Editor Knut Hake 22 Oct 2021 16:24 #116911

Great insights, Knut! 😉

Blood Red Sky - an Interview with FCP Editor Knut Hake 26 Oct 2021 17:15 #117010

Have to say, I really enjoyed the film and great job on the edit. My only issue was with the boys voice in the English dub. To me, It didn’t fit the face and the emotion on screen and also didn’t sit well in the mix. It really jumped out as sounding dubbed which, as an editor, sensitive to these kind of nuances, made it uncomfortable to watch for a while until I accepted it. To be fair, my missus didn't notice it at all until I mentioned it. It can be a real challenge to get dialogue replacement to sound convincing. Especially I imagine when working with children. One question. At the end, how did the authorities manage to handcuff Farid when he only had one hand? 😆

Last edit: by Steve McGarrigle.
  • Page: