fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Moving a 34 Angle Multicam Music Show From Premiere Pro to Final Cut Pro X for Editing and Then Moving It Back 13 Sep 2018 09:09 #115676

• Fleak
  • Fleak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

When given the task of cutting a 34 angle multicam music show in Premiere Pro, Shahin Shokoui accepted the job but decided to move the project over to Final Cut Pro X. After a successful edit, he then converted the final cuts back.

Read more...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moving a 34 Angle Multicam Music Show From Premiere Pro to Final Cut Pro X for Editing and Then Moving It Back 07 Aug 2021 09:18 #115677

"But I’d rather do the onlining for free in another NLE than do the editing in Premiere Pro."

It's like that, isn't it? So easy to use FCPX that you'd do it for nothing. I love multicam editing, and have since FCP6. It was very disappointing when FCPX was released without multicam.

Moving a 34 Angle Multicam Music Show From Premiere Pro to Final Cut Pro X for Editing and Then Moving It Back 07 Aug 2021 09:21 #115678

21 times.

• Page: