fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Greg Protocols - Part 2: One month in... 19 Mar 2021 17:49 #113515

What happens when a Hollywood editor uses Final Cut Pro to cut a film for the first time? Here's part two of the journey.

Read more...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Greg Protocols - Part 2: One month in... 19 Mar 2021 18:53 #113516

It is going to be really interesting when Greg goes back to Avid :) Enjoyed the video, thanks guys.
Administrator

The Greg Protocols - Part 2: One month in... 19 Mar 2021 19:17 #113517

Peter, we cut this out of the video only because it was getting long and required too much explanation. But since Greg was volunteering to cut this film for friends, it was always with the stipulation that if paying work came along he'd have to put the project on hold and come back to it later.

So actually, Greg is starting an Avid project in the next week or so. And he's already dreading dealing with tracks, etc.

But, it's a big project, lots of people involved, and that means Avid right now.

I still use Avid regularly, though to be honest, 2020... I think it accounted for maybe 15% of my work. And so far in 2021, I'm 100% FCP in my work projects, at least through what I have booked right now.

The Greg Protocols - Part 2: One month in... 18 Apr 2021 11:24 #114038

tanks

• Page: