fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aviation and Final Cut Pro - Combining Passions for Compelling Videos 10 Mar 2021 07:53 #113449

How Final Cut Pro is helping viewers come along for the ride in the cockpits of YouTuber's private jet flights.

Read more...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Aviation and Final Cut Pro - Combining Passions for Compelling Videos 17 Mar 2021 14:40 #113450

I follow both these channels and fall into the typical demographic. As a lockdown pass-time I got back into flight simulation as it coincided with the release of Microsoft's excellent latest software. I started watching last year to try and train my ear to understand radio language and learn more about modern flight systems.

I find them strangely fascinating. Not only are the videos quite long, but a lot of the content has a lot of similarity. It shouldn't work, but for me it does. I think the key is what makes each flight different: the journey, navigational and weather challenges and the calm way pilots like Max and Greg deal with them. I have always been interested in seeing how they captured the flights, but it's great to see the post workflow for the full picture. A thank you to Sam as the hidden person behind the scenes creating many happy hours of lockdown viewing!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: