fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Create Multiple Motion Projects Including Text & Media Assets from CSV Files with CSV to Motn V2.5 11 Jan 2021 09:48 #112010

CSV to Motn is an app for creating videos out of data from a CSV file. The app uses data from a CSV file and turns it into motn files, these can then be rendered with either Compressor or a droplet from Compressor.

Read more...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Create Multiple Motion Projects Including Text & Media Assets from CSV Files with CSV to Motn V2.5 11 Jan 2021 14:45 #112011

• JoeEditor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 701
Such a great time saver! Glad to see it get more recognition.

Create Multiple Motion Projects Including Text & Media Assets from CSV Files with CSV to Motn V2.5 11 Jan 2021 15:37 #112013

I can see this saving bunch of time for multiple graphics.
Administrator

Create Multiple Motion Projects Including Text & Media Assets from CSV Files with CSV to Motn V2.5 11 Jan 2021 16:35 #112014

Awesome tool.
Just bought this thank you.

Create Multiple Motion Projects Including Text & Media Assets from CSV Files with CSV to Motn V2.5 26 Mar 2021 12:52 #113685

Well, the old version did work once but now (March 2021) V2 does not work anymore. I'm on Mojave. First of all, It actually creates .moti files instead of .motn files. Secondly, when sending such .moti file to a droplet or directly into Compressor, it seems like it is actually going to render the file but, in about 2 seconds, Compressor reports the following error: "Failed: Video rendering error: -50 (ProMSRendererTool error -50: renderVideoFrame failed).

I started developing a software that was supposed to do the exact same thing and I quit when I saw Csv to Motn appear on the App Store. Perhaps I should have continued...

Has anyone got this error? Any suggestion?

Create Multiple Motion Projects Including Text & Media Assets from CSV Files with CSV to Motn V2.5 12 May 2021 18:46 #114460

hm, this just does not sound right. Could you please send me a copy of the files you are trying to use?

helgetjelta[@]icloud.com

• Page: