fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
Only start a new post here if you are uploading a free plugin or direct linking to a plugin or the page that the plugin can be downloaded from.

All other new posts will be deleted.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free Ratings Plus Generator for Final Cut Pro X 12 Oct 2012 20:50 #14984

• fordeetv
  • fordeetv's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 29
A free FCPX Generator - Ratings Plus from FordeeTV. A movie rating Generator used for Widescreen format videos. All text is editable in the template. You can also change the background color and turn on and off drop shadows for your text.

Download Here: fordeetv.com/downloads

Hope you guys find this generator useful... I'm working on more plugins and generators in the next coming months. Check my site for other useful tutorial videos on Audio, Video and Graphics.

Thanks,
FordeeTV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by fordeetv.

Re: Free Ratings Plus Generator for Final Cut Pro X 13 Oct 2012 14:39 #15002

• BenB
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1278
That is so much fun! Thanks for posting!

Re: Free Ratings Plus Generator for Final Cut Pro X 13 Oct 2012 19:54 #15012

Thanks for this, Fordee. (& a special thanks for taking the time to make clear & comprehensive accompanying tutorial videos for your plugins)

Just wondering if the main box can be altered?
The reason I ask is that the compartment where "PG" is residing, isn't wide enough to accommodate "PG-13" or "NC-17."

Although yours is a perfect match for the MPAA ratings screen, we might need a bit of flexibility with the boxes to experiment with all of the MPAA's ratings, or delve into some of the foreign counterparts.

Thanks again, your work is excellent.

Re: Free Ratings Plus Generator for Final Cut Pro X 13 Oct 2012 20:27 #15014

• fordeetv
  • fordeetv's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 29
TrixTrax9000,

There was no easy way to modify the ratings box with a simple slider. But maybe I could save 'state' changes and use a pop-up for the different ratings. I will look into doing that next week.

Alternatively, If you change the rating to PG-13 or NC-17, you can change the font size to 24 and the baseline to 6 and slightly move the baseline with your mouse to the right as a work around as well. It wont fill the full size of the box but you'll be able to see all the text.

Attached is a pic to show the results.

Thanks,
Fordee
Attachments:

Re: Free Ratings Plus Generator for Final Cut Pro X 13 Oct 2012 23:02 #15018

You're right, that font looks acceptable.
Definitely workable.

thanks again

Re: Free Ratings Plus Generator for Final Cut Pro X 14 Oct 2012 17:18 #15046

I love this Plug In :lol: It's a Must Have,, Thank You and please keep them coming for us broke folks! :whistle:

• Page: