fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

XAVC plugin PDZK-LT2 download is dead, does someone still have it? 12 Jan 2023 09:26 #123619

An old legacy machine with a FCP 7.0.3 complete installation including the Sony XAVC plugin has died on a client and there is one project which just got finished which still needs exporting, but the legacy system I just installed to export that project can't read the Sony XAVC MXF files.
A was careful to archive all the old installers including the Automatic Duck stuff to still be able to work from FCP 7 in cases like this, but sadly, I never expected Sony to not provide the XAVC plugin, anymore.

Does someone still have the installer laying around, somewhere?
This was the original link:
www.sonycreativesoftware.com/de/pdzk-lt2And that's it in the wayback machine. Sadly, the download itself was not saved by the internet archive:https://web.archive.org/web/20170803161948/http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/de/download/pdzk-lt2#download
Thanks so much for any help. Much appreciated.

M

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MatzeHali. Reason: typo

XAVC plugin PDZK-LT2 download is dead, does someone still have it? 12 Jan 2023 14:32 #123625

I have had a look in the archives and I have the .dmg. I have uploaded it and the release notes to Dropbox:
www.dropbox.com/s/effdsyyak4esll6/PDZKLT2%20v10.zip?dl=0

This is PDZKLT2 v10 and the release notes only mention FCP 10.0.4 or later, but may be by that time they'd forgotten about FC7.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

Chris P

XAVC plugin PDZK-LT2 download is dead, does someone still have it? 12 Jan 2023 18:21 #123630

• VTC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 73
Tell me where it's located on the system of a G3 / G4 / G5 & I'll dig one out and send it to you.

XAVC plugin PDZK-LT2 download is dead, does someone still have it? 23 Jan 2023 10:02 #123773

Sorry for getting back to you both so late.
Thanks for the 1.0-version download, it sadly didn't work, but we found an old while MacBook that had all the right software installed, so we were able to export the project, and a few days ago, the Sony elite support got back to me with a download link to the most recent version, so I thought I'd share it here, now, to save a potential future person who runs into the same problem the hassle:
drive.google.com/file/d/1nAOawS4LgPjmU36.../view?usp=share_link
Cheers and thanks again,

M

XAVC plugin PDZK-LT2 download is dead, does someone still have it? 24 Jan 2023 09:19 #123791

That's fine. Glad it worked out for you in the end.

Just to mention that the downloaded file doesn't appear to have anything in the zip and is only 444bytes in size. It opens up into another zip, ad infinitum.

XAVC plugin PDZK-LT2 download is dead, does someone still have it? 24 Jan 2023 10:37 #123792

Yes, thanks. Upload to GoogleDrive somehow was botched.
Here it is in it's full glory:

drive.google.com/file/d/1qLvryJUJKXW3jPA.../view?usp=share_link

XAVC plugin PDZK-LT2 download is dead, does someone still have it? 24 Jan 2023 18:40 #123800

Wonderful – thank you.

Handy to have in the archive!

• Page: