fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Apple Updates All Pro Video and Audio Apps for Big Sur - FCP 10.5 Is Here! 12 Nov 2020 22:29 #111386

• peteramwiggins
  • peteramwiggins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Administrator :)
  • Thank you received: 399

Today Apple has updated all the pro video and audio apps. Final Cut Pro updates 10.5, Motion to 5.5 and Compressor to 4.5. A few new features for FCP, but all will now run on Apple silicon! We list ALL the new features.

Read more...
Administrator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Apple Updates All Pro Video and Audio Apps for Big Sur - FCP 10.5 Is Here! 10 Dec 2020 15:32 #111387

I can not upgrade, the apple store does not hielo an update, and my Final Cut continúes to be 10.4.10
Final Cut Pro 10.5 is not available in the apple store despite I upgraded to macOS BigSur
And one can help?

Apple Updates All Pro Video and Audio Apps for Big Sur - FCP 10.5 Is Here! 11 Dec 2020 01:18 #111410

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 651
The pro apps have always had a bug where the updates don't show up in the Updates section of the App Store. Go to the Final Cut Pro page in the Store, you'll see the Buy button, which should be labeled as Open if you have the app installed, will now show "Update".

Apple Updates All Pro Video and Audio Apps for Big Sur - FCP 10.5 Is Here! 14 Dec 2020 19:20 #111484

• DC-W
  • Thank you received: 4
Updated again today. 10.5.1 is out. Compressor as well

-Adds share option for YouTube & Facebook to create a file for uploading to those sites
-Includes stability improvements

Apple Updates All Pro Video and Audio Apps for Big Sur - FCP 10.5 Is Here! 14 Dec 2020 20:10 #111488

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 651
FCP, Compressor, iMovie, and Big Sur updates.

We had YT and FB destinations before, but they were always a PITA. They're back, and they do NOT upload for you.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Ben Balser.
  • Page: