fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Apple no longer offers "Authorized" training nor certifications... 19 Mar 2021 12:40 #113499

• Ben Balser
  • Ben Balser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 652
So it seems that there is no more Apple "Authorized" training nor any Apple certifications any longer. That sucks. At least they should have the balls to publicly announce WTF is happening instead of sweeping it all under the rug quietly while no one is looking... ugh...

The only thing on their own web site is reference to LearnQuest, and there's no Trainer training anywhere there. Just online courses and private online courses.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Apple no longer offers "Authorized" training nor certifications... 22 Mar 2021 12:58 #113568

Apple has long lost its credibility and only worsens the attitude towards its customers. No wonder, they have a trend from year to year, getting worse and worse.

Last edit: by MollyWright.

Apple no longer offers "Authorized" training nor certifications... 23 Mar 2021 13:51 #113588

I noticed that the Pro Software category went missing from Apple's support page on their website a few weeks ago which makes it almost impossible to find up to date info.

Apple no longer offers "Authorized" training nor certifications... 23 Mar 2021 17:04 #113594

• Ben Balser
  • Ben Balser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 652
training.apple.com is still there but it all points to LearnQuest's online training, and there's no certifications.

But towards the bottom of the page is a blatant LIE I'm surprised Apple's not being sued over.
"Training by us. Recognized by the world.
Apple-certified training is an investment in your career that will be recognized wherever you go."

Last edit: by Ben Balser.
  • Page: