fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

All my own presets are being attached to every conversion sent from FCPX 27 Apr 2021 18:44 #114173

Hello folks,

whenever I want to compress a file by sending it from FCPX, compressor adds ALL my own presets to it automatically. So, before being able to choose a single compressor setting, I always have to delete all the others. Which kind of sucks :-)

This is since I reinstalled FCPX and Compressor in Big Sur. Is it a bug? Does anybody have this, too - and maybe know how to solve it?

Greets from germany

Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

All my own presets are being attached to every conversion sent from FCPX 28 Apr 2021 02:30 #114176

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 651
Not a bug. Never heard of this issue before.

1- Go to Preferences, to General, and reset the default Setting to None, and the default Location to what you want it to be.
2- Go to Preferences, to Advanced, click the Reset Queue button, chose Cancel Jobs.
3- Do that again, but this time select Repair Compressor.
4- Relaunch, you should be good to go.

All my own presets are being attached to every conversion sent from FCPX 28 Apr 2021 06:45 #114177

Hallo Ben,

yes, good to go indeed! Thanks VERY MUCH for helping! Everything works fine now.

Greets again

Peter

• Page: