fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Final Cut Pro Honeymoon Template Please Help!!! 07 Feb 2021 20:44 #112530

Hi! I am new to this forum and appreciate the help. I just bought the Motionvfx Honeymoon template and am having trouble. I'm using MacOS Big Sur 11.1, and Final Cut Pro version 10.5.1.

One major issue I am having is with the drop zones. When I try and put a photo in the title drop zone, it's out of focus. I've attached a photo as an example. I am also unable to crop the photo once inside a drop zone to make it fit. How can I fix this?

If anyone has any suggestions, advice, tutorials, etc. I would be grateful!!!

Thank you
Laura
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pipernails.

Final Cut Pro Honeymoon Template Please Help!!! 07 Feb 2021 21:13 #112531

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 671
Yes, MotionVFX's projects are just that, on long Motion project. You should not have to move them at all. I advise you contact MotionVFX tech support. I normally open them in Motion to work with, as you have more control and better behavior there. I don't have that specific project, so I can't really look at the build. If you do work with these in FCP, and want to only use part, or cut up the various scenes separately, place it into a Compound Clip and cut up the compound.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: