A whole day of free presentations aimed at people who use Apple products to make videos? Can't be bad!
As part of the larger Post Production World Online conference next week, FMC are offering a whole day of free sessions on April 13th for creators who use Apple products, software and hardware.
Please check back on Tuesday when we will be be running a very special user story on FCP.co that will also be announced at the online conference.
To register for the Apple Track, please sign up here.
To get 50% off the whole conference, you can sign up here and use the code FCPCO50.
Here's the schedule for the day.
- 11:00 - 11:50 AM EST A Beginner's Guide to Final Cut Pro with Steve Martin
- 12:00 - 12:50 PM EST Calling All Video Pros: Using the iPhones in Production with Nick Harauz
- 1:00 - 1:50 PM EST The Making of "Q: Into the Storm" with Steve Moyer and Felipe Baez
- 2:00 - 2:50 PM EST iPhone 12 HDR workflows with Bill Davis
- 3:00 - 3:50 PM EST Nomadic. Power. Couple. Q&A with Elsa and Barron hosted by Jeff G
- 4:00 - 4:50 PM EST Final Cut Pro for Avid and Premiere Users with Mike Matzdorff and Michael Yanovich
- 5:00 - 5:50 PM EST Capturing Non-Linea Media for XR Interactive with Chris Walker and Tom Sefton
- 6:00 - 6:50 PM EST Integration of screenflow and FCP for software demo videos with Photojoseph
- 7:00 - 7:50 PM EST Motion VFX Case Study