Were you one of the ones from Europe that wanted to go to the FCPX Creative Summit because of the Apple presentation, but couldn't make it? Looks like the show might be coming across the pond for IBC 2015 in Amsterdam.
Hot off the press, FCPXWORKS and Soho Editors have announced an FCP Expo to be held very close to RAI Centre over the 12th and 13th of September.
In a possible mix between FCPWORK's presentations at NAB this year and the recent FCPX Creative Summit in San Jose, this is very good news for us editors in Europe. The top billing goes to Apple Product Marketing - will they be showing a similar presentation to recent one held in Cupertino? Could it be talking about new features in an update?
We don't know, but to find out you have to register to attend, here is the direct link to the page.
SOHO EDITORS & FCPWORKS are proud to host a special
FCP EXPO during IBC 2015
Each day will start with a presentation from Apple marketing on Final Cut Pro X, followed by expert presentations and exhibits from Soho Editors, FCPWORKS and our partners with a special emphasis on multi user installations and workflows.
We will be showcasing the latest software, products, workflows, case histories and third party partner solutions.
If you work in broadcast, feature film, corporate or educational media institutions, this is the place to learn more.
Soho Editors has had great success in transitioning large teams from one workflow to a completely new one, providing all of the needed support to make the move painless and highly effective.
Barbara Strozzilaan 101-201
1083 HN Amsterdam
- Apple Product Marketing will give a presentation on Final Cut Pro X
- Soho Editors Final Cut Pro X Creative Workflows
- FCPWORKS will present multi-user and feature production workflows.
- Final Cut Pro X broadcaster, post and production case studies featuring Thomas Grove Carter - Trim Edit and Bas Van Oort - EO TV Netherlands.
- Blackmagic Designs 4K OB Truck will be there.
- 4K product demonstrations featuring AJA, and Blackmagic Design.
- Multiple VFX from FX Factory
- Multicam capture and editing from Softron
The full agenda and speakers will be published shortly. Register your interest and secure your place early and we will notify you as soon as the full program is published.
So who says Apple are not listening?