fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free FCP X Title Effect: TKY Text on a Curve 2.0 30 Nov 2012 18:20 #18039

Here's a new improved version of this title effect, now with more options and four onscreen control points for plotting the text path curve rather than the previous three.

See the tutorial video for more details. Note this is now version 2.1 with added text style options available in the Title tab (also available in the Text tab as before).

You can use the MTT installer included here or you can drag the TKY Text on a Curve folder direct to your Movies/Motion Templates/Titles folder.

File Attachment:

File Name: TKYTextona...ller.zip
File Size:32 KB

If in doubt as to how to install this or other plug-ins for FCP X please consult this FAQ.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Simon Ubsdell.

Free FCP X Title Effect: TKY Text on a Curve 2.0 01 Dec 2012 03:43 #18053

:cheer: Thank You Simon !!!!!! I got it now. if a ver. ever comes out where i can change the color of the text please let me know and i thank you again!

Free FCP X Title Effect: TKY Text on a Curve 2.0 01 Dec 2012 09:27 #18058

:cheer: Thank You Simon !!!!!! I got it now. if a ver. ever comes out where i can change the color of the text please let me know and i thank you again!

Here's V2.1 with the Text Color and Drop Shadow attributes published for greater ease of use:

File Attachment:

File Name: TKYTextona...ller.zip
File Size:32 KB

Here's the new interface showing you how that features:

For future reference though you might want to know that Text templates can always be edited using the Text tab in the Inspector (see below). This is also where you can enter text, adjust the font and font size, etc. You'll notice that you could add an Outline or a Glow as well using this method.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Simon Ubsdell.
  • Page: