fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

fcpx m1 projects doesn't match fcpx intel projects 05 Jun 2021 10:46 #114849

Done. Use method 1 from intel to m1 and from m1 to intel. it's solved. more space, but it's better than double the work :D. you are all life savers, i don't know if you have any conscience of that, but you really are. this is our work and apple, canon and final cut don't really care that much. so, thank you again for all your inputs and from saving my skin here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

fcpx m1 projects doesn't match fcpx intel projects 05 Jun 2021 11:19 #114852

Thank you for your feedback and happy to hear that the workaround helps. The issue is with the c-log2 color space being interpreted differently on Intel and M1 Macs. Keep an eye on a future update from Canon, which should solve the problem.

- Ronny

fcpx m1 projects doesn't match fcpx intel projects 07 Jun 2021 09:52 #114880

Guys, thank you very much for all the help. You are truly life savers. I mean it, because canon, apple and final cut doesn't really care about it. they solve things if the issue is big enough. until then, it's you that saves our work in these situations. I already tried it from intel to m1 and from m1 to intel. solved. optimized is the way to go. more space, but it's better than double the work.

• Page: