fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How do you incorporate Loupdeck with command post so I can use it with my fcxp 19 Feb 2021 09:58 #112767

I got the loupdeck + and I have installed and I have command post as well I can't seem to get the to merge so that I can use them on my final cut pro.

Any suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How do you incorporate Loupdeck with command post so I can use it with my fcxp 08 Dec 2021 11:03 #117848

It's quiet in here. Did you work it out? I just got a Loupedeck live and it works great out of the box with fcp.. But want to go deeper so I have just downloaded command post. Got a little stuck so I went searching and found this thread. Ha. A lot of good it did. I'll dive in deeper and come back with some answers for anyone else who happens to stumble on this post.

How do you incorporate Loupdeck with command post so I can use it with my fcxp 09 Dec 2021 04:24 #117889

• VTC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 33
There's a Command Post Forum / user group and I believe even something on Facebook where the answer would be answered faster. (I don't do FB and not therefore not allowed in.)

www.facebook.com/groups/commandpost/

How do you incorporate Loupdeck with command post so I can use it with my fcxp 09 Dec 2021 05:12 #117890

Also check with the folks at Loupedeck. They are usually quick to respond to questions.

• Page: