fbpx
fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Opening Movie for TedX event. Replicators remixing the Vitruvian man 18 Nov 2015 13:17 #70759

I made this video in 2 days & nights using motion 5 and fcpx. From the cycle and the square to the infinity logo that was the main theme of the event. I know it have a little dirty green screens garbages and in some points color needs to be fixed...but i posted here as one more example how creative replicators of Motion can be. hope enjoy it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Opening Movie for TedX event. Replicators remixing the Vitruvian man 06 Dec 2015 22:12 #71205

• BenB
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1278
Wow! Really nice work! Thanks for sharing. I think this is top notch!

Opening Movie for TedX event. Replicators remixing the Vitruvian man 08 Dec 2015 11:30 #71242

Thanks BenB , im glad you like it.

Opening Movie for TedX event. Replicators remixing the Vitruvian man 08 Dec 2015 11:42 #71243

aside all techniucal skills involved producing such a video, I'm even more impressed by the imagination BEFORE creating it; it would never come up into my mind, those pics, those movements, those transitions.

plus, I LOVE the details, the 'reflections' in his eyes...

Stunning work!!

Opening Movie for TedX event. Replicators remixing the Vitruvian man 08 Dec 2015 12:03 #71245

Thank you Karsten, first we used pen and paper. The concept of the TedX team was that imagination and ideas has no limit or the limit is the infinity ..so i took the basic geometry elements cycle and square ..using the famous davinci poster "Vitruvian" and tried to show that any idea and information has no limit , ideas are evolving thru sharing etc..

i m glad you like it!

• Page: